General terms and conditions and customer information
General terms and conditions and customer information
I. General terms and conditions
§ 1 Basic provisions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to contracts that you with us as a provider (Krautz Ironz GmbH) via the website https://krautz-ironz.de, unless a change is agreed in writing between the parties. Deviating or conflicting terms and conditions are only effective with our express consent.
(2) We only offer our products for purchase, insofar as they are a natural or legal person or a legal partnership who acts in the course of the legal transaction in the exercise of their commercial or independent professional activity (entrepreneur). A contract with consumers is excluded.
§ 2 Create of the contract
(1) The subject of the contract is the sale of goods. The essential features of the goods can be found in the respective offer.
(2) With the setting of the respective product on our website, we submit a binding offer to conclude a contract via the online goods basket system on the conditions specified in the respective offer.
(3) The contract is concluded via the online goods basket system as follows: The goods intended for purchase are stored in the "shopping cart". You can call up the "shopping cart" via the corresponding button in the navigation bar and make changes there at any time. After accessing the "Cash" page and entering the personal data as well as the payment and shipping conditions, the order data is finally displayed as an order overview.
Insofar as you use an immediate payment system (e.g. PayPal / PayPal Express, Amazon Payments, Sofortüberweisung), you will either be led to the order overview page in our online shop or forwarded to the website of the provider of the immediate number of immediately. If there is forwarding to the respective immediate number of instant system, you can use the corresponding selection or enter your data. Finally, you will be displayed as an order overview on the provider of the immediate number of immediately or after you have been guided back to our online shop.
Before sending the order, you have the option of changing the information in the order overview again, changing (also via the "Back" function "of the internet browser) or canceling the order. By submitting the order via the corresponding button, you can legally bind the acceptance of the offer, which means that the contract is concluded.
(4) You can also submit a binding contract offer (order) by phone, email, fax or by post.
The acceptance of the offer (and thus the conclusion of the contract) takes place immediately or at the latest within 5 days by confirmation in text form (e.g. email), in which you will confirm the execution of the order or delivery of the goods (order confirmation).
If you have not received a corresponding message within this period, you will no longer be tied to your order. In this case, services that have already already been provided will be reimbursed immediately.
(5) The processing of the order and transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is partially automated by email. You therefore have to ensure that the email address you have stored is correct, the reception of the emails is technically ensured and, in particular, is not prevented by spam filters.
§ 3 prices, payment terms and shipping costs
(1) The prices listed in the respective offers and the shipping costs represent net prices. They do not contain the statutory VAT.
(2) The shipping costs incurred are not included in the purchase price, they are calculated separately, unless the shipping free delivery is promised. More details can be found under a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer.
(3) If the delivery is carried out to countries outside the European Union, we may incur additional costs, such as tariffs, taxes or transmission fees (transfer or exchange rate fees of the credit institutions) that are to be borne by you.
(4) You have to bear the costs of transmission (transfer or exchange rate fees of the credit institutions).
(5) You have the payment options shown under a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer. Insofar as no other payment period is stated in the individual payment methods or on the invoice, the payment claims from the concluded contract are immediately due for payment. The deduction of discount is only permitted, provided that expressly shown in the respective offer or in the invoice.
(6) SEPA direct debit (basic and/ or company direct debit)
When paying via SEPA base direct debit or via SEPA company direct debit, authorize us by granting a corresponding SEPA mandate to collect the invoice amount from the specified account. The direct debit is moved in within 1-5 days of the conclusion of the contract. The deadline for the transmission of the preliminary announcement (pre-notification) is shortened to 5 days before the due date. You are obliged to ensure sufficient coverage of the account for the due date. In the event of a return debit due to your fault, you have to bear the bank fee.
§ 4 Delivery conditions
(1) The expected delivery period is specified in the respective offer. Delivery dates and delivery periods are only binding if we confirmed them in writing. With the payment method in advance by bank transfer, the goods will only be sent with us after the full purchase price has been received and the shipping costs.
(2) If, contrary to expectations, if the product you have ordered, despite the timely completion of an adequate coverage business, is not available for a reason we are not responsible, you will be informed immediately about the non -availability and payments already made in the event of withdrawal will be reimbursed immediately.
(3) The dispatch takes place at your risk. If you want it, shipping will take place with a corresponding transport insurance, whereby the resulting costs must be borne by you.
(4) Partial deliveries are permitted and can be charged by us independently, provided that they are not burdened with additional costs for shipping.
§ 5 Warranty
(1) The warranty period is one year from the delivery of the goods. The deadline is not reduced:
- Damage from the violation of life, body or health and health caused by us and in the event of intentionally or gross negligence other damage;
- as far as we have fraudulently concealed the defect or have given a guarantee for the nature of the matter;
- in the case of things that have been used for a building according to their usual use and whose deficiency have caused;
- In the case of statutory recourse claims that you have in connection with defects rights against us.
(2) Only our own information and the product description of the manufacturer are agreed as the nature of the matter, but not other advertising, public promotions and statements by the manufacturer.
(3) In the case of defects, we provide guarantee by rectification or subsequent delivery. If the deficiency has failed, you can request a reduction or withdraw from the contract after your election. After unsuccessful second attempt, the elimination of defects is considered failed if something else does not result from the type or lack or the other circumstances. In the event of improvement, we do not have to bear the increased costs that result from the transfer of the goods to a location other than the place of performance, provided that the transfer does not correspond to the intended use of the goods.
§ 6 Return rights, retention of title
(1) You can only exercise a right of retention insofar as it is claims from the same contractual relationship.
(2) We reserve ownership of the goods until all demands from the ongoing business relationship. Before the transfer of ownership of the reserved goods, pledging or transfer of security is not permitted.
(3) You can resell the goods in the ordinary course of business. In this case, you are already entering all claims in the amount of the invoice amount that grows from resale from resale, we accept the assignment. They are further authorized to collect the claim. If you do not properly meet your payment obligations, we reserve the right to collect the claim yourself.
(4) In the event of connection and mixing of the goods subject to retention of title, we acquire co -ownership of the new item in the ratio of the invoice value of the reserved goods to the other processed objects at the time of processing.
(5) We undertake to release the collateral to them at their request insofar as the realizable value of our collateral exceeds the claim to be secured by more than 10%. We are responsible for selecting the releases to be released.
Section 7 of the law, place of fulfillment, place of jurisdiction
(1) German law applies to the exclusion of the UN sales law.
(2) The place of performance and the place of jurisdiction is our seat, insofar as you are a merchant, legal entity under public law or special fund under public law. The same applies if you have no general place of jurisdiction in Germany or the EU.
II. Customer information
1. Identity of the provider
Krautz Ironz GmbH
Garstedter Weg, 212
Telephone: 040 - 847 07 823
2. Information on the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps to conclude the contract and the conclusion of the contract itself, as well as the correction options are carried out in accordance with Section 2 of our general terms and conditions (part I).
3. Contract language, contract text storage
3.1. Contract language is German.
3.2. We do not save the full contract text. Before sending the order or the request, the contract data can be printed out or electronically secured via the print function of the browser.
These terms and conditions and customer information were created by the dealers specializing in IT law and are permanently checked for legal conformity. The Handlerbund Management AG guarantees the legal certainty of the texts and is liable in the event of warnings. You can find more information at: https://www.haendlerbund.de/de/fehnsicherheit/Agb-service. (https://www.haendlerbund.de/de/fehnsicherheit/AGB-Service)
Last update: 01.10.2023